Old Court Days Vendor Parking Opportunity
(First Come, First Served)
We will again be offering limited parking for vendors.
We will offer up to 12 vendor parking spots in the last
2 rows (east side) of the parking lot for the Fall Old
Court Days festival (Sept 23-Sept 25, 2022)
Select Vendors will:
1. Pay $30 for Friday-Sunday parking slot (One spot/vendor application)
2. Park ONLY in assigned parking slot. (do not block/impede parking of neighboring vendor of flow of traffic)
3. Agree to park BEFORE show opening times each day. (entrance will be blocked when show opens)
4. Agree to REMAIN parked until AFTER show closing each day. (no “in and out” through the day)
5. Agree to ENTER/EXIT through the East alley (from Walnut St)
6. Prominently display “Vendor Parking Pass”
7. Agree to honor Pilot Club Members instructions/alterations/requests in assignments as indicated
Pilot Club of Madison’s primary fundraiser is the
semi-annual “Old Court Days”.
Vendor’s set-up booths around the Courthouse
area in Historic Downtown Madison, Indiana.
This area event
features crafts, antiques, and collectibles with a
variety of specialized food vendors available to satisfy
the appetites of all ages.
“Old Court Days” are held the
weekend in May and
4th full weekend in September.
"Policies” and “Vendor Application”
for specifics or contact
The Pilot Club of Madison
(messages checked infrequently)
Crowds, Unique "One of a Kind" Crafts
Were you unable to attend Old Court Days but would like
to contact our vendors?
Click on the "OUR VENDORS" in the left column for
Old Court Days
Check out our vendors amazing talents!
photo for larger view)
Food Galore &
Fun For All